I played around with possible logo color combos this week. I’m leading toward the brown and the agua-ish color. I may try something combining the too. The dark blue is nice, but I feel like it’s too close to their current color palette and it kind of reminds me of York peppermint patty.
I was able to get my pie die built.
Also, I sketched a few ideas for package design. I plan to include a few more tomorrow and add color tomorrow night.
Below is a draft of questions to ask people when presenting the new design.
- What is your favorite snack pastry company?
- Do you typically purchase Tastykake products? From where (grocery or convenience store?)
- What do you think of the new logo?
- What are your thoughts on the new packaging?
- Would this make you want to buy it?
- Do you like the old style better?