I finally went to visit the organic section of the grocery store this week. (It was my first time.) The packaging in this sections is GORGEOUS!!!! Im not sure if I could bring myself to eat some of the food there but the boxes and bags are beautiful.
With that being said I was able to draw a lot of inspiration from what I saw in the store. Below are a couple images of pie packaging sketches.
Last week it was decided that the best color of logo to move forward with is the aqua/turquoise-ish color. However, I’m still playing with some of the type in the 1 logo design. See below.
I’ve add more questions to the list of possible discussion questions when presenting the new design.
- What is your favorite snack pastry company?
- Do you typically purchase Tastykake products? From where (grocery or convenience store?)
- What do you think of the new logo?
- What are your thoughts on the new packaging?
- Would this make you want to buy it?
- Do you like the old style better?
- What is the determining factor of your snack purchase?
- Does the appearance of the packaging effect your choice?
- Who does most of the shopping for these types of products in your household?
- Do you limit yourself to 1 brand or several?
- What other brands do you purchase?
- Does environmental friendly packaging effect your shopping choice?
- Is it important to you to be able to see the food in the packaging? Image or window?
- Do the ingredients (organic or not) have an effect on your purchase?
- Does the age of the company have an impact on your buying decisions?
- When your favorite product gets a face-lift how does that make you feel?
- Would you still buy the product even though you thought it was ugly?
Oh and of course I did some pinning Pinterest
And if you’re bored or just looking for something else to procrastinate with take this survey I’ve created to enhance the functionality of a drinking app that I am developing. http://goo.gl/forms/jCv3xbA4ti