Progress

I think I finally figured out the correct sizing for the ‘album’ die

AlbumCover-01

I also made adjustments to the back of the coasters. I think this looks much more like a record.

Record-01

I spent mos of this weekend setting the type for the back of the cover. However, I’m not sure if it’s going to fit with the recent sizing changes.

10399886_10206586792056127_6079190641681265450_n

Finally, I was able to get all of the coasters laid out on screen.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s