Pro – Week 12

This week I made more updates to my website and continued logo exploration. I feel like I’m getting really close with it.

I added the name under the J in several typefaces. There are a few that I like. I also played around with the lock up of the first name last name. I took my 2 favorite sketches to the computer as well. I also took out the yellow. I think it looks more sophisticated without it.

I also worked on resizing the box insert and added the right color. I have some ideas for the background but haven’t gotten to adding them yet. Maybe by class tomorrow. We will see how much thesis gets in the way.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s