Everything finally came together this week. All of the coasters and the cover have been printed. I’m so happy with the way these turned out. I can’t wait to explore letterpress more! DiSciullo_PioneersProject Advertisements
This week has been all about printing! It’s had its ups and downs but I’m getting it. I tried to print at home by making a plate base because I’m incredibly impatient. Well that was a terrible idea! I messed up 1 set of coasters. But I ordered more and they’ll be in Friday. I … More More Progress
This week I ordered my plates… And got a tree! Plates should be in today. I can’t wait to get inky! UPDATE: MY PLATES ARE HERE!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!
This week I worked on tweeking the design of the coaster. I think they are all in a good place. Next steps are to order plates and get printing!
I think I finally figured out the correct sizing for the ‘album’ die I also made adjustments to the back of the coasters. I think this looks much more like a record. I spent mos of this weekend setting the type for the back of the cover. However, I’m not sure if it’s going to … More Progress
This week I’ve been sourcing paper for the ‘album cover’ and working on designs for it. I’ve also been working on type lock ups for the coasters themselves. I hope to have the last 2 finished tonight.
Below is a PDF of my Design Pioneers Project Proposal Presentation Enjoy! JDiSciullo_PioneersProject